Do you want to, or are you considering, selling your house yourself in Rotterdam or surroundings? Then contact Vastgoedopkoop.nl. With us you immediately get an honest and good offer for your home. The offer is always without obligation!
As entrepreneurs, we understand the importance of speed and correct action, of course in compliance with the latest laws and regulations. Thanks to our experience and various permanent independent partners, we can switch quickly and have priority at the notary, also in the Rotterdam area!
We know the regional real estate market of homes in Rotterdam and surroundings like the back of our hand and are happy to explain it in a personal conversation.
If you want to sell your house yourself in Rijmond, we will be happy to get in touch with you and help you with advice and point out the most common misconceptions.
It is also possible, for example, to rent back yourself. Given the current housing market, this can be an interesting option. You can now sell with a lot of surplus value and receive a large payout and then rent the property back at a fair rate.
We have a lot of experience in buying and selling homes in Rijmond and can therefore provide references that will confirm our pleasant working method and honest way of dealing.
Contact us today for an offer without obligation!
- No brokerage and notary fees
- No sales stress
- Temporary lease back possible
- Empty house is no problem
- Overdue maintenance or a messy garden? That's no problem either
- No mortgage reservations or building inspection
- Direct money with possible down payment and a fair price
- Transfer at any time, you move when you want
- For example, you are getting divorced, you have become unemployed, you are emigrating, you have inherited your parents' house or because you want to avoid a foreclosure sale; Vastgoedopkoop.nl will buy your home
- You don't have to prepare your house/building/garage box for sale
- We think along with the customer for a fast and appropriate solution
- Interested in any property; flat, flat, house, detached house, recreational house, garage or commercial property?